Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TOOTH FAIRY PART DEUX

I think I'm raising a Democrat. Why would I think such an awful thing about one of my own little loads? Well, yesterday I found the following letter on the counter penned by Cinco (of course). It was intercepted before making it under the pillow.

"DEAR TOOT FRY" Now I have to pause at this point and say yes, it says "toot fry" and yes, I know there is a really good joke linking "toot fry" with the story of the guy with the potato in his bum, but everything I came up with was way to obvious. So, I'm counting on you, my sibs, to come up with something good. So, back to the letter.

"DEAR TOOT FRY
GIVE ME YOUR MONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that was it. Short and to the point. And I think very Democrat like in that just because "toot fry" works hard and has lots of "mony" Cinco feels entitled to some of those proceeds without working for it. In this case working for it would be loosing a " toof, Yo!"
Maybe he'll be President someday.

6 comments:

mom said...

At least Cinco has given up trying to scam the Toot Fry, and has resorted to straightforward demands.

Evil Brother In Law said...

Yes, he must be a Democrat.

Republicans only extort large amounts of money ($700 billion or so).

allison said...

I hear the actual bailout amount is closer to $2 trillion.

Evil Brother In Law said...

Actually, the latest estimate is now $5T.

Major smacks.

motherload said...

It's o.k the Chinese will lend it to us in exchange for our freedom.
I's all good though, we really enjoy top ramen noodles so the transistion shouldn't be too hard.

allison said...

This will undoubtedly profit a very few in a big way---similar to what happens in the dictatorships we see throughout the world. We're so screwed.