Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Give us a reason to get up each day, Please!!!!

I was really on a role. A new post every day for a week, comments galore. And now, I got nothing! No funny stories to share, no amazing thoughts. I feel as if I've let you all down because I know for a fact some of you check here every day, sometimes more than once a day,hoping for something new. Something you can leave a rude comment about, something that will make you laugh, something that makes you wish you were me ( that last one was to make you laugh). But I'se got nuthin. So, if anyone would like to share an amusing anecdote, (Holly you could share your most recent Rylie-roo story) please feel free.

13 comments:

mom said...

You could always tell some vintage Cinco stories. Oldies but goodies.

Evil Brother In Law said...

Congratulations. Your blog is living up to it's name.

mom said...

Precious Un, you are not evil. You've always had a really strong moral compass. You're just a bit prematurely curmudgeonly.

allison said...

Evil Curmudgeon: Call me for a lesson in contractions. I'm always happy to assist!

motherload said...

what does having a baby have to do with this allison?

allison said...

Sound like you might need a lesson too, Motherload. Always happy to assist! :)

Evil Brother In Law said...

I included the apostrophe just for you, allison.

I wanted to give you something to shove into your posterior, but I didn't want to make said shoving overly difficult.

A superfluous ampersand just would have been rude.

motherload said...

oh jim,
your always thinking of others

mom said...

Un, Un, Un, Un, Un. How can you say something crude to your sister? Is that the way a Gospel Doctrine teacher should talk?

allison said...

Snippy! Looks like I could also teach you something about the capitalization of proper nouns (e.g., Evil Curmudgeon).

BTW, gospel doctrine teacher??!

Evil Brother In Law said...

allison,

Before teaching me about capitalization and proper nouns, you may wish to review your screen name.

And yes, I teach Gospel Doctrine.

People don't think I know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Pam said...

Ohhh, Al, he got you there!

allison said...

The Google default setting doesn't allow for capitalization of usernames, so there!

And I know about your buttload of knowledge about the church. I'm sure you do a very good job in your calling. :)