Thursday, October 2, 2008

FAMOUS QUOTES

I still have nothing, I've threatened the little loads that if they didn't do something blog worthy soon, I would ground them all, but that didn't work. So since I always take mom's advice I decided to dig up some famous quotes from the past. You should all know these by now. I will give you the quote and see if you can name the kid that said it. I will even throw in some memorable quotes from little loads other than mine sooo..... let's see who can NAME THAT QUOTE!!!!!!

1. " MA.......I HATE YOOOUUU!!!!!"

2." YES MAMA, I LOVE YOU," (hint imagine the smell of a really wet diaper and doughnuts)

3. what were you guys doing? "OH NOTHIN' JUST PEEPIN IN A BOTTLE"

4 ." MOM!!!! COLN ON THE RF" slow down it sounds like your saying Coltyn's on the roof. "
"MAAAAA, COLN ON THE RFFFF!!!!!!

5. "WHEN JESUS COMES, LUCY AND RICKY WILL BE ALIVE AGAIN" said with much happiness and anticipation.

6. "SHUT UP YOU GUYS, YOUR GETTING ON MY NERDS"

7. "I WEAR DIAPERS CAUSE I'M A FRICKIN BABY"

8. " I LOVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

9. "OOHHH SHELBY, I LOOOOVE YOUR PANTIES" said very innocently.

10. "HORSE , BALL, HORSE, DOS"

11. sitting in the bathtub pointing to his little nubbins (fyi-nubbins are in the bossom region) "MOM, I KNOW WHAT THESE ARE CALLED.....MY HIPPOS"

12.singing "AND THATS HOW THANKSGIVING WAS BOOOORRRNNNN.....hnnnnmmmnn......YEAH"

13. "I ONLY SAY NICE THINGS LIKE PUPPY AND RAINBOW"


GOOD LUCK.

14 comments:

allison said...

Okay, let me give this my best shot:

1. Coltyn
2. Abby, when she can finally talk in full sentences
3. Sounds like a Young
4. Kyle
5. The adorable and ever-optimistic Coley Boy
6. Motherload
7. Bi-Ry
8. Again, Motherload
9. A fashionista, probably a Nash
10. Sweet, inarticulate Ryder
11. Fatherload
12. Gotta Love the Dyl
13. Evil BIL, of course, because he only ever says nice things

mom said...

1. Cinco
2. Dos
3. Wes
4. Tres
5. Cole
6. Dos
7. Rylie
8. Dos
9. Tres
10. Ryder
11. Quatro
12. Uno
13. Dos

allison said...

By the way, you need to check out this link about Biden and his strange "eye lift" tonight. So funny! http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2096391/posts

Pam said...

F.Y.I. Abby doesn't smell like doughnuts, just pee and she can say "I love you mamma". In fact, just the other day she finished my statement. I said "GOSH", she said "DAMMIT". She's a very bright girl.

Bi-Ry, funny!Did you just make that up? If so, you may be moving up in the ranks!

motherload said...

oh so sorry allison,
you only managed to get 4 correct.

allison said...

#5, 6, 8, and 11??

Pam said...

1.Kyle
2.Shelby
3.Wes
4.Dyl
5.Cole
6.Wy
7.Rylie
8.Shelby
9.Wy
10.Ryder
11.Kanoor
12.Dyl
13.Shelby

motherload said...

Pam, you did better than Ally, except that Allison's answer to #11 painted a sweet mental picture.
But, so far, mom has the most correct of course.

motherload said...

Allison,
I did forget this one, but you should get it right. "I DON'T WANT TO SIT LIKE A LADY, I WANT TO SIT LIKE A POOPER"

motherload said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allison said...

Motherload: You have a much better memory than I do. That sweet sentiment from Maren is likely to become a classic. I'd also forgotten about the Ricardo comment. Do you know that Maren knows the "I Love Lucy" theme?

Emily said...

Is The Motherload aka Tracy? Your blog cracks me up and I visit it for my daily dose of laughing! No need to pressure your kids into doing something blog worthy . . . YOU ARE BLOG WORTHY! No pressure or anything, but I'm counting on you to make me laugh everyday. :)

Pam said...

hey, look, we're not the only ones reading this!

motherload said...

someone other than my dysfunctional family reading this, I'm excited yet embarrassed at the same time. welcome emily.