Tuesday, September 23, 2008

4+4=POTATO

All of you who know Cinco, know he is a bright, outgoing and adventurous child. But apparently is is also quite the little ladies man. There is a new girl in first grade this year who is quite smitten with Cinco, and he with she. One of the teachers at the school was quite amused as she told me how she had to separate them during a movie because they were holding hands. So when I picked up the kids after school I immediately blurted out " So tell me about your girlfriend" (Don't worry, discretion is my middle name, there were only 5 other kids in the car) With his big toothless grin he replied " She said she loves me" Well, not only is he bright, outgoing and adventurous, but he also knows how to shut me up. So the next day discretion still in tact, when I picked him up after school I asked " Did you sit with new girl today?" Cinco let out a little growl and said "No! she sat by someone else today, and he doesn't even know what 4+4 is!"
Which brings to mind those immortal words "Love stinks yeah yeah, love stinks"

20 comments:

Pam said...

What a spud I mean stud!

Evil Brother In Law said...

Those white chicks are crazy as hell.

motherload said...

good one pam I'm impressed, and jim I know you weren't even trying to be funny.

Kanooer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
motherload said...

When leaving comments lets keep in mind the motto here at B of B, and that is uplift and inspire damn it!

motherload said...

Oh and p.s.
Any reference to pooh will be eliminated (no pun intended)

Holly Rhees said...

about the comment made by one of the little loads regarding my picture, Thank you. I'm honored that you think Pam and I look so much alike! By the way the theme music is awesome, and very appropriate.

Holly Rhees said...

Oh, and I also predict that there will be at least 1 or 2 comments that have to be deleted on every post.

Holly Rhees said...

Oh again, I also predict that by next Sunday one of will get in trouble from the MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERLOADS, becuase of one our comments.

Pam said...

Why is it that at B of B everyone is so sensative to anything originating from the gluteus region? Need I remind you of last summer and Fatherloads problem with "silly farts"?

Um...Holly, lets not forget that Motherload is practically blind and she's probably off her meds!

Mother of All Motherloads, if you are reading this, LOVE YOU!!!

Pam said...

OOPSY...Sorry for referring to you, Motherload, as being blind and off your meds, you're not, LOVE YOU! Looks like your little loads may be though!

allison said...

Maren just saw your glamour shot, and when I asked her who it was, she said, "My mommy." I guess we look more alike than I thought, Mother of Many Loads.

motherload said...

I think that having the word "buttload" in gigantic letters on the top of the page was inspiring much potty talk. So, I have changed it, please don't abuse the use of the word"nugget"

Amy said...

With the recent restrictive guidelines in regards to leaving comments my husband, kanooer, needs at least 24 hours to think of something clever to say. He has given the analogy of being a dog in a thumb war competition.

allison said...

Holly, I do believe Mother of All Motherloads now has her first legitimate cause for complaint next Sunday.

Evil Brother In Law said...

Can't a guy stick up for his brother?

I bet it took Dave hours to type in his comment. And it probably took just as long for Amy to clean all of his drool off the keyboard afterwards.

Then motherload comes along and wipes out all that effort in just a few seconds.

You guys should be more compassionate, like me.

kanooer said...

Yeah! Thanks Jim...I think. And one more thing, 4+4 Doesn't equal potato. It equals potatoe...duh!

allison said...

Dave: not a compliment.

Evil Brother In Law said...

Geez Al...don't tell him.

Pam said...

It seems Mother of all Motherloads is a bit disappointed that her children find such humor in "potty humor".

I think its time to gather together around the piano and sing some German folk song.