Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HELLOOO, IS ANYONE THERE???

So, what's the deal with facebook? Everyone is doing it these days. Even the mother of all mothers is hip to it, you go girl. Yes, I admit, I do go on through fatherloads account and "spy" on people, as he likes to put it, and actually that is pretty much what I'm doing. And, I am amused by some of the comments.
I guess my biggest gripe about it is responding to their question of "What are you doing right now?" Well it's pretty obvious, I'm typing on facebook. I think a better question would be "What should you be doing right now but you aren't because your on facebook?" See, if that were the question, I could think of several things to write about.

1. I'm not doing the dishes because slotted serving spoons work just fine for eating cereal and what else would you use when eating out of a serving bowl, DUH!

2. I'm not watching my children, which is also o.k. because they always seem to show up at the end of the day, and the neighbors know to look for them in the street when driving by our house.

3. I'm not exercising, that one was just meant to be funny.

4. I'm not doing homework, and really that's because I'm super smart and I've already done it.

5. I'm not spending time at my kids school, and it's not because other people's children suck! (except for kids of anyone reading this, so basically no one)

And the list could go on. And Yes I know blogging is basically the same thing, and Yes, I know I will probably end up with a facebook page eventually, but I really have nothing else to write about so just remember the name of the blog, feel the disappointment, and go look at your facebook page.

7 comments:

allison said...

Sorry, but no time to respond; looking at Facebook.

kanooer said...

Is this blog still going? Hang it up already. See you on "The Book"

Pam said...

please join so you can entertain us with your status updates!!

mom said...

Tracy, you funny. I'm glad you posted again.

motherload said...

Yes, mama, I love you.

Pam said...

gee, mom never comments on my blog.

motherload said...

that's because "you" not funny